NEW MOON IN TAURUS
Gaia was the goddess of Earth — the Great Mother of all, including the Titans, Giants, and the Olympians.
The Ancient Greeks believed that Gaia was the original deity behind the Oracle of Delphi, and that she passed her powers on to Apollo.
Today’s New Moon in Taurus is ruled by the Goddess Venus, Muse of Love, and fertile for stability, grounding, and illuminated in the heart of spring. This Moon is an opportunity for a new phase of harvest to give form to previous requests, and the intention of seeds sown needed for stability, and growth are planted in the heart of this potent Moon.
This is a time for re-evaluating how we are taking care of our emotional, physical, financial, material, and relationship needs.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Are your emotional needs met? Do you need to take more time for self-care?
- Are you responding to your body’s needs? Do you need to plan a well-balanced diet, exercise, or physical checkup?
- Are your financial needs met? Do you need a better paying job, or change careers, or get more education, which will result in higher pay?
- Are you caring for your material things? Do you take care of, and appreciate the things you have? Is it time for spring cleaning?
- Are you satisfied with your current group of friends, and associations? Or do you need to re-evaluate your relationships?
Affirm your inner world needs of emotional, relational, financial, material, abundance and wellness. Then, allow the lightning to strike with illumination to manifest your dreams with fertile, rich abundance, and bring them down to Earth for a stable, and realistic harvest.